KAY COUNTY CONSERVATION DISTRICT
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: September 11, 2018
TIME: 8:00 A.M. GUESTS:
- Called to order by the Chairman.
- Approval of the regular monthly board meeting minutes of August 14
- Approve financial statement as sent in the mail and emailed.
- Approval of unpaid bills for September 2018 business as updated at this meeting.
- Approval of employee time and leave sheets for August 2018 & Performance Worksheet for August 2018 as presented at this meeting.
PUBLIC & DIRECTOR’S COMMENTS:
DISCUSSION OR ACTION ITEMS:
- Review, discuss, and possible action on building issues.
- Review, discuss, and possible action on outdoor classroom.
- Review, discuss, and possible action to approve longevity for C. Janda.
- Review and discuss, the OACD Area meeting to be held on Nov 5th in OKC, OK.
- Review and discuss, and possible action on Range Judging Contest scheduled for Oct. 30th at 4:00 P.M.
- Review, discuss, and possible action on reserving and putting down a deposit and rental fee, for the Kay Room for the Poster Contest judging. Possible date would be October 8, 2018.
- Discussion in executive session as authorized by Title 25 Section 307 (B) of the Oklahoma Statutes to discuss and review job performance and duties of district staff: Secretary and Engineering Aide.
- Executive session to discuss the job duties and performance as described in Item 1.
- Discussion and possible action in open session on any action taken in Item 2.
- PAGE 2 -
For Board Meeting of September 11, 2018
Kay County Conservation District
DISTRICT CONSERVATIONIST’S REPORT: - West
- See exhibit.
ENGINEERING AIDE REPORT: – Janda
- See exhibit.
FAXES, E-MAILS, AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE:
- Email from Sarah Blaney, OACD, regarding invasive species in Okla. (forwarded to directors at an earlier date).
- Email from Trey Lam, OCC regarding Great news for OCC and all Conservation Districts. (forwarded to directors at an earlier date).
- Letter from Ben Pollard, OCHS, regarding Thank you letter for joining OCHS.
- Email from Sarah Blaney, OACD, regarding confirmation on KCCD hosting the Area II meeting.
- Email from Sarah Blaney, OACD, regarding plans for the Area II meeting.
- Email from Pam Hunter, Newkirk Elementary School, regarding receiving the 21 Century Grant.
OTHER ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION:
- Next regular meeting date and time is scheduled for October 9, 2018 at 8 AM. Adjournment.